This program is co-funded by Health Promotion Board (HPB) under the SME Health+ scheme.
Criteria for SME Health+ Schemes
To be eligible for this scheme, the company must have
- either an annual sales turnover of not more than S$100 million
- OR an employment of not more than 200 employees.
- The company must also have a Unique Entity Number (UEN). uen.gov.sg
Manage Personal Emotions
Interracting With Difficult People
Developing Better Relationships
Very often, many of us encounter unreasonable or “difficult” people in our lives, including at the workplace. Interactions with these challenging individuals may frequently result in frustration, stress and tension which can negatively impact our mood and motivation levels.
However, we can equip ourselves with the skills to manage difficult behaviours more effectively. Learning to recognize the characteristics of difficult people as well as identifying effective ways to work with them, can reduce their negative impact on us and result in a more satisfying work environment.
What are some of the keys to empower ourselves to manage difficult relationships?
This interactive session aims to introduce participants to practical strategies to help them manage difficult behaviours at the workplace more effectively. The following areas will be discussed:
- What are some common difficult behaviours at the workplace?
- Why do negative people behave the way they do?
- How can I manage my own emotions when interacting with people who are difficult?
- What are some effective strategies to develop better relationships with these individuals?